Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Easter Weekend in Georgia

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend in Georgia


We spent Easter weekend with Hank's side of the family in Georgia. We ALWAYS have such a good time! We barely see the boys since they are so wrapped up in their cousins. They play outside for hours, then come inside and hole up in a room playing video games or legos. The Halls got a new silver lab named Scout. Isn't he adorable? And he is so laid back that even Tres, who is desperately afraid of dogs, made friends!
When we go to Aunt Betsy's house, there is always the added fun of four-wheelers. I don't have pictures to show you, but Hank told me that they were riding them like pros by the time we hit the road home. Saturday was a fun day full of family! Most of the girls headed out, as is our normal routine, to shop! A couple of my nieces needed Easter dresses, and we were all finishing up Easter baskets. Then we went and grabbed some lunch at Chik-fil-A, but not just any Chik-fil-A. We went to one that sat you, and you ordered from an extended menu! It was fun. I snapped this picture of Heather(4) and Ashton(13) while we waited on our food. Aren't they so pretty?
Then, we went with the Halls to Saturday night Easter service, and the Welborns and Mr. & Mrs. B went to a local catholic service so that we could all enjoy the day on Sunday.The boys looked cute in their matching Disney sweater vest for the second year in a row! But, hey, they still fit and they still look brand new! Hank and I just wore whatever, cause we all know it's not about us anyway! Smile! And Sophie got to wear her brown and pink dress for the first time! I even found a pink bow with brown polka dots to match, and it actually stayed in her hair without a band! And I couldn't resist taking a picture of my nieces. They are getting so grown up and gorgeous!

Okay, this is getting long, so I will have to start another post for the GA egg hunt... with over 700 eggs!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

I love the pic of Sophie

6:59 PM  
Blogger Amy Lee said...

Everyone looks so pretty! Sophie is so cute in her dress and bow! I can't get Maryella to leave a bow in for anything. I usually don't even bother fighting her.

6:23 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Ok so the 13 & 4 year old are so pretty but I'm thinking the "13" is a typo cause I thought that was mother and child.

I am all about reusing Easter outfits...I did it a couple of years back. Jamie, Sophie is so pretty..not as pretty as mine but def. a looker :)

Is that the "Lucy" dress that I loved so much at her shower? I have that ribbon in her bow, did you make it?

As always the fam is adorable and so much fun. I really hope you aren't writing about good details in your pay 2 blog posts.....when I see the links I pass on by.....don't be mad- ya know you still love me!!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous family, Jamie. You are providing such wonderul memories for your children and their cousins they will always treasure. Your "Little Men" are adorable as well as precious Sophie in her pink and brown. You are such a good Momma. :)
"Yah-Yah"

4:40 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Oh, Sophie looks so sweet in her in polka dot dress. I remember when you unwrapped that dress at your shower. Crazy how time flies.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home