Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Jump... For My Love... Jump In

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, March 10, 2008

Jump... For My Love... Jump In

My parents recently aquired another kiddie attraction at their house: A trampoline.All the grandkids absolute love it!! And the amount of energy they expend while they jump their little selves silly is very much appreciated by the parents.They played all sorts of games... break the egg, zoo (since the net is up, they kept calling it a cage!), and we taught them how to do bounces off their knees, bottoms, and backs.

They also liked doing karate kicks! I was laughing so hard at Bryant's version of "Ha Ya!" That kid makes me smile.

They even got me jumping around like a kid! As you may notice, I was never a cheerleader... just a wannabe! :) I grew up on a farm with horses and cows and what not. We had a trampoline for a brief time before a tornado came through and knocked down 43 trees on our farm and tossed our trampoline up in the trees like a frisbee! We found the springs for it for months to come.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Oh the days we spent on those things! We use to see who could bounce who the highest!
You looked like you were having fun yourself!

1:07 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

You are braver that I am. I wouldn't post a video of me jumping! Hahaha!
But I do miss our trampoline. It was the best.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

we love ours... the kids wear themselves out on it!!!

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi aunt jamie this is ryan i made a new blog its theryman.blogspot.com you guys look like you are having alot of fun see you at easter.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home