Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: 'Real' Reality TV

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, March 16, 2008

'Real' Reality TV

I just got through watching the finale and update show on Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew. Can I just say that that is one of the realist shows I have seen on television. I guess it would be hard to make drug rehab look glamorous. I was really happy that most of the people had stayed clean and sober! You find your self really rooting for these guys. They not only have to deal with the physical effects of the addiction with all the withdrawals from detox... they have to try and find the root of the problem. It was an emotional and raw show for me to watch.

That kind of 'disease' seems like such a foreign concept to me. It's hard for me to imagine being so dependent on something that it consumes my life. I just praise God for my parents. I truely believe that they led by example in this area of my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home