Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Eclectic

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Eclectic

Hank and I are in serious need of a few pieces of office furniture for our downstairs den. We were given a small and extremely used little desk not long ago, but I would love to have a corner desk. I would love to have my keyboard and monitor off of the top of the desk. I would also love to have an orderly place for my printer, hard drive, etc.

Is you house a hodge podge of furniture like mine is? We have bunk beds from my husband's college days, a wrought iron bed frame from my aunt that doesn't exactly match our dark cherry furniture, a dresser in SOphie's room from my aunt... I mean every room has a mismatch piece in it. I don't mind! In fact, I believe it gives a home character! But there are certain pieces I would really like to replace. The first would be this slightly disfunctional, but free, desk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home