Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Magic Cribs?

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, March 21, 2008

Magic Cribs?


Sophie has two teeth now! I felt them both before I knew they were there. Ouch! And she has another really swollen part on her upper gums. I seriously starting to think about weaning her now.
She is such a doll baby, my little Sophie girl! I just wish that somehow this whole teething process could be a little easier, you know? She will do a couple of nights sleeping all night, then a couple of nights waking up every hour starting at 3 am. Not fun, to say the least! I wish somewhere, someone had developed baby cribs that automatically soothed and rocked in the middle of the night! I would pay a fortune for that! We have gotten her a couple of fuzzy, blanket type sheets that keep her nice and cozy at night... but that's just a small thing!

Did I tell you guys that she has graduated from the bouncer, entertainment portion of her walker? Now she pushes herself around the kitchen. And when she sits up she tries so hard to rock forward! My mom is convinced that she isn't going to crawl, she's just gonna take off walking one day. She does like to stand up. I have really, really cute pics of her to post when I can find the card from my camera!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home