Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Catching Some ZZZZZ's!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Catching Some ZZZZZ's!

The last few nights have been tough with the Soph-ster. She is teething and likes to wake up in the middle of the night and won't have it any other way then to be with Hank and I in bed!! Thank God for extra room! And thank God I can get comfortable during the time Sophie DOES allow me to sleep! :)

Hank and I have been sleeping on several different styles and kinds of mattresses over the last two years. First we were on the Queen size pillow top mattress that was mine from my college days. Then we were blessed with a King mattress and headboard from my aunt. But it was a Orthopedic Backbracer and little more firm that we liked... so we added a feather topper and made do. It was actually very comfy to me! But Hank said it made his back hurt. When we sold our house this past summer, we had to store all of our furniture and moved into my parent's house. We slept on their guest bed for nearly 5 months. It wasn't orthopedic, but it also wasn't a pillowtop mattress. So we added the feather topper once again, and felt comfortable. Next thing we know, my parent's buy one of those adjustable massaging mattresses for themselves and offer us their nearly new King-size pillow top mattress! We have really enjoyed it! At first, we added the feather topper, but quickly decided it was too much! Now, I think we've found a good fit for us!

Does anyone else have a hard time finding the right fit when it comes to mattresses?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home