Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Las Vegas Honeymoon

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Las Vegas Honeymoon

My anniversary is less than a month away. Hank and I have talked about taking a special trip this year... just the two of us. And we were really thinking about heading to Disney, but something more grown up sounds more fun to me! When Bryant was a baby, we got to go to the Kentucky Derby for our anniversary and it was a blast!! I mean, we had so much fun! And we got to go to Colorado a few years back for a week, just the two of us. Now we are thinking about Las Vegas. It's a place neither of us have been, and wouldn't mind experiencing. I have a friend who lives there. Her husband is in the Air Force and is stationed there. She said we could stay with her, but that doesn't sound like we could get in much romance, you know? So I thought we could look into some discount hotels Las Vegas style! I found some starting at $35 a night! I guess that's the good news about a city that has so many hotels! You can find a great rate. Now, I wonder if I could find one with a heart shaped tub and a vibrating bed? Wink!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home