Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: "Stolen From..."

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

"Stolen From..."

Okay, so call me weird, but I have certain pens and mechanical pencils for certain things. I have a pink, ball point pen in my purse for writing checks. I have a glittery gold mechanical pencil I use to balance my checkbook. I have a Strawberry Shortcake pen for making my grocery list. I like to use them until they are gone. But sometimes, they disappear from where they are SUPPOSED to be!! Does anyone else have this problem? I would like a set of personalized pens so I can keep better track of them. I think I would like mine to say, "This pen was stolen from Jamie!" And maybe I would get some really cool ones, so that you couldn't hide the fact that it was stolen!! :)

When I worked for my Dad at his plumbing company, we used to get all sorts of promotional pens. I loved those things! I would use them until they ran dry. I think I should send in the idea that they need to personlize their pens with the "Stolen From _____" message!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home