Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Why?

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Why?

Why is it that anytime I feel sick to my stomach and tired, my mind automatically thinks 'pregnant?' Hank had a vasectemy after Ms. Sophie surprised us, and we have been SUPER careful since... but I found myself purchasing a test today just to make sure. I mean, all three of my kids were easily, and not purposefully conceived. It was a definite negative... but just talking to Hank about it made me about have a nervous breakdown! :) I mean, that would be 4 kids in under 6 years and that's just not cool to me. That would put Sophie at 14 or 15 months. Again, not cool. Thank you, Lord, for knowing how much I can handle!

4 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

You are so funny! But I can see why you would have some concern. I am surprised that you and Hank have time to, well...you know...with three kids and a busy schedule. HA!
Here's hoping the doctor did his job correctly when Hank went "under the clippers!"

4:58 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! TODAY, Friday 15

6:11 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Happy late birthday...Birthday Buddy! Wow we are getting old...and yet we both look so young! You look great girl! I think your scare was funny since we had one in December...however 24hrs of nursing on a plane flight really messed my body up so we were all good...just be glad you don't have to worry too much longer and you'll have "Freeeedoooom!"

6:15 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

Girl, I know what you mean. I did the same thing at Christmas. I took a test. I was so nervous to think that I was prego. I would LOVE to have another baby, just not this close together! As I type this, Chloe is screaming in the kitchen, because her daddy went to feed the goats and some how I'm not good enough if Daddy's home.

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home