Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Children's Theatre

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Children's Theatre


I totally remember the field trip to Children's Theatre when I was in elementary school. They did "Three Little Pigs." So when it was time for Tres to head to the Children's Theatre, I was a little bummed that I couldn't go! Tres requested Hank, and I needed to stay home with the other two. But it was really good Father-Son time. We have really tried to make one-on-one time a priority this year. Anyway, he had a blast! They performed "Jack and the Beanstalk" for the kids. Only they cleaned up some of the language that we grew up with. Like the infamous line, "Fe fi fo fum, I smell the blood of an Englishman." They changed it to, "Fe fi fo fum, I smell a boy." Just doesn't have the same ring to it, but I get why they did it!
Then, because they got finished a little sooner than expected, Hank took Tres to get his favorite... Mexican. Specifically Del Toro! That child loves their food.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home