Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Random & Useless Information

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Random & Useless Information

Crystal posted this tag game and I thought I would play since I have nothing better to do.... yeah right!! :)

Tag! Your it!~You have to write 10 random, intresting, crazy, things about yourself, and then pick 10 people to send them to. (It cant be the person who sent it to you~and you have to list on the bottom who and why you chose those 10 people to send it to) Remember to send those 10 people a message to read your blog.

1- I measure the distance to the store, to volleyball practice, and to church in songs. It takes approximately 4-5 songs to get to volleyball practice, but only 1-2 to get to the store.

2- I love the smell of clean laundry... but I HATE putting the laundry away. Don't mind washing or folding.

3- I like, but don't eat very much, M&M's mixed with popcorn. The salty, sweet combo is the best!

4- Whenever I read blogs, e-mails, letters, etc. I sometimes catch myself trying to edit and correct them. It's a habit brought about from being a journalist!

5- I daydream about what a reality show based on my family would be like. What it would reveal about me and my loved ones.

6- I really want a breast reduction in the not-to-distant future.

7- I'm addicted to clearance shopping!

8- I want my children to ALWAYS look super cute from their hair to their shoes. And it bugs me when they aren't.

9- I could watch 'The Princess Bride' and 'Seven Brides for Seven Brothers' every day... and quote all the best parts! "Inconcievable!"

10- I used to watch a show called 'The Young Riders' which starred Josh Brolin, Steven Baldwin, and several others. This show came out when I had just become aware of boys and I used to write them letters!! Did anyone else watch this show?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

i played on my blog

11:25 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I was a Young Riders fan too & I even watched it with you a few times. :) D told me the other day that he watched it too.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

I am the same way about laundry! I hate putting it up and that is suppose to be the easy part!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Matt and Traci said...

I LOVED!!!!! (and still do) the Young Riders!! The best show ever! I was in LOVE with Ike! I had posters of him all over my locker!

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home