Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Party Plannin'

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Party Plannin'

Tres and Bryant have been busily planning Bryant's fourth birthday for months now. He had a choice this year between having a party or going to Disney for a long weekend, since we have annual passes. But, in the end, the party won out! Somthing about cake, presents, and a pinata that swayed him, I think! Wink!! I wanted to find some super cute stuff for his party this year. He has determined that he wants a Super Hero party. He wants all of his little friends to dress up, and he wants to be Superman. This was the best part to me... the other day in the van, after a lond discussion, Bryant announced that he wanted to have his party at the park down the road from our house. Why, you may ask. Because it's called 'Heroes Park!' Isn't that just clever of them? Anyway, I found a good site for goody bags and party favors, but wasn't thrilled with their invitations... they were a little too generic for me. But I found this killer site that specializes in all kind of invitations...birthday invitations, baby shower invitations, thank you notes, party invitations... you name it, they got it! Here is one I found for Bryant's party: While I was on their site, I also found the PERFECT invitation for my sister-in-laws baby shower!!These are the exact colors she's using in her nursery for little baby Brody! Then while I was at it, I checked out their first birthday section... and I can't choose between the following! The prices are not that bad! A set of 10 for $12.00 in most cases... and they are personalized for your party! I love this site!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

I LOVE the Super Hero one you found. Hank can do his magic with the computer and put Bry's head on it to make it personal. Too cute.

Daniel would be very upset if he didn't get to come to Superman's birthday party. LOL Crystal could get him dressed in his little Superman cape and t-shirt and he could bring his superman lunch-box and his superman doll.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home