Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Prinsoners, BabyLegs & Prom Dates!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Prinsoners, BabyLegs & Prom Dates!

Okay here are some random tidbits from our weekend! My Dad had his first Open House on the house he's flipping. A lot of people came and a lot of people liked it. Please pray that the right buyer comes, with the right funds, at the right time! Anyway, we mixed-up some brownies for my dad and took the batter over to bake in the oven there so that the house smelled nice. On the way home, Tres instructed Bryant to put on one handcuff while he did the same. Then he pulled out his harmonica, and said, "Now I gots to play a slow, sad song." Hank and I were giggling all the way home!

Later that day, Tres brought me one of their wooden blocks and said, "You have to look at it in a mirror, Mom."We have a S*M*A*R*T child on our hands, yessiree!

Sophie has started sleeping 12 HOURS at night!! Oh my good Lord, thank You, Jesus!! And she is now sitting up more and more on her own, as shown here. Here are Sophie's BabyLegs... the tights that aren't tights and are all the rage for babies right now. They go for $10-$22 online, however, I managed to find this pair on clearance at Target for $2. And tonight I won a pair on ebay for $8. So that's fun! Two pair for the price of one, yeah!! She got compliments on them all day. Little girls are so fun that way!

Tonight, the boys and Hank went to the drive-in to see Alvin and the Chipmunks, and Sophie and I headed over to Kingwood to see Ronnie Freeman in concert. Now, I'm not sure who all knows this, but Ronnie Freeman took me to my prom. I wasn't seeing anyone my senior year, but I was determined to go and asked Ronnie to go.
Look who we ran into! Miss Crystal Dawn looking lovely, if not still a little stiff! :)

It was a great concert! Ronnie is definitely a talented man. He even busted out with a little old school All State Choir song.

Okay, that's it... have a nice night, y'all!By the way, Tres took this picture. He's really into taking pics lately!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

That was a fun post! I enjoyed that one. Yeah...Stiff is right. Hahaha!

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home