Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Bath Time

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bath Time

Sophie's bathtime had become a lot of fun for her! Because she is wanting to sit up now, she is enjoying trying to catch the water in the tub. I know I'll probably get a comment about the Bumbo seat being recalled (to change packaging only) again, but we are thinking of using it in the tub since it's made of plastic and will help her sit unassisted. I'm thinking it will help us keep a better handle on our slippery and wiggly baby!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

She is a cute baby Jamie. I can see that she has your eyes.

11:56 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I love that one with her hands in the water.

9:16 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

I LOVE them little fat fingers.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Amy Lee said...

Oh how cute is she in the bathtub?!?! I love bath time pictures! My favorite time of the day is after they've had a bath and are all snuggled in a towel. I could cuddle all night that way!

By the way, you know that under your "cast of characters", Sophie is still an ultrasound? Update that picture girl!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

You may already know this, but make sure you press on the bumbo seat really hard to get it to suction to your tub. Air gets caught below it and can cause it to tip. I learned this when I used mine for Ariana. Still a great tub seat...just have to push the air out--or tilt it to get the air out. By the way...love the pic Hank took of both of you up top there (:

7:34 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

P.S. I like the ultrasound pic in your cast of characters. I can still see how she looked then and how her profile is just so perfect just like it is now!

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home