Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Busy Day

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Busy Day

Sophie has had a busy day too. She had some prunes while she sported her sleeper J-Lo style! Then she watched her brothers through the window, not understanding but still super excited (as exhibited by straightening out her arms and legs and squealing!). Then she napped until her prunes worked their magic and a super-duper poop woke her up. :)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Hey what a joy to see this beautiful shot :D

7:39 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

Too Cute!!!

5:07 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Such a sweetie!

9:10 PM  
Blogger RhiDesign said...

Love it!! Your babies are sooo cute! I am so glad I am not the only one with snow in my freezer! I am sure that you are such a fun mom! I'm glad I get to keep up with all of your adventures now!! Love ya!

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home