Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Brocolli

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Brocolli

I try very hard to get my kids to eat green veggies. In fact, we have rule at our house that my kids have to try something new every day. But the veggie battle is one that is waged at just about every meal. Sometimes, he'll try one and then end up eating a lot more. But most nights, this is what we deal with:


I mean, come on, it's ONE piece of brocolli!! And it even had cheese on it! But he refused to eat it. He ate every bite of everything else though.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Little stinker.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Amy Lee said...

Oh that cracks me up! My girls do that too! You'd think it was the most horrible form of torture imaginable!

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home