Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Finish This Sentence... Take 2

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Finish This Sentence... Take 2

So about a year and a half ago, I interviewed Tres and did a finish the sentence kind of thing. A friend of mine interviewed their little boy and it reminded me of this! So I thought I would interview Tres again!

My Home is... really, really, really, really good.

I am listening to... Pucca right now.

Maybe I should... play Star Wars right now.

I love it when... Daddy plays with me.

My best friend... Is my cousins Luke, Donovan. And my best brother is Bryant.

I don't understand... how to spell and I don't understand why Ava spits up.

I lost... some Lego mans.

People say... that I'm cute and handsome.

The meaning of my blog name is... noise that's praise and worship.

Love is... loving people and hugging them. Even Punky Doo (Ava)!

Right now, somewhere, someone is... happy!

I will always... be a Christian. I will always love God.

Once upon a time I... hit myself in the head and ate Hershey Bars.

I never want to... not be a Christian.

My personal motto is... "Yes Ma'am!"

When I wake up in the morning... I hit myself in the head to wake myself up and then I look for Daddy. Then I pee pee.

I get annoyed when... Bryant shoots me with the Nerf gun!

People always... be nice to me.

I sing... ABC's and Anthony Evans!

Hugs are the best when... they kiss me too.

Today I... helped Mommy fix dinner.

Tomorrow I will... play with Legos.

I really want... the Lego Millinium Falcon and to go on a special trip with Daddy by myself.

If I had a sister... her name would be Ava Sophia but I would call her Peanut, Punky Doo, or A-Boo.

If I had anther brother... his name would be Dylan and I would wake him up every morning and play with him too.

The thing that makes me different is... I'm a lefty and I have Transformer teeth!

My favorite things... are Luke, pizza, Momma, Star Wars, legos, Disney, the Lego Store, and Scooby Doo.

Something I don't like to do is... hit people or not hug people.

One place I really want to go right now... is Disney World.

My favorite restaurant is... Johnney Sprockets!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I love these things.
Hey, I want to go to Johnny Sprockets too!

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home