Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Finish This Sentence ~ Bryant Style

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Finish This Sentence ~ Bryant Style

My Home is...pretty good and comfy.

I am listening to... Jingle Bells yo-yo singing.

Maybe I should... go to sleep.

I love it when... you hug me!

My best friend... Tres!! And Donny and Luke.

I don't understand... why I don't go to Disney World anymore.

I lost... Daddy's flag amd Tres's silky out Daddy's car window.

People say... that I'm funny.

The meaning of my blog name is... loud!

Love is... what you do. You love me.

Right now, somewhere, someone is... watching tv.

I will always... have my silky when I go to sleep.

Once upon a time I... went to the Lights, Motor, Action Stud (stunt) show.

I never want to... eat brocolli.

My personal motto is... "Sorry!" [Ain't that the truth!]

When I wake up in the morning... I lay with Momma and Daddy.

I get annoyed when... Momma leaves me and Ava in the van. [This story will come soon!]

People always... love me!

I sing... my favorite song! [Anthony Evans "Good Enough"]

Hugs are the best when... bunny rabbits come around.

Today I... got a new toy [which did NOT happen... I think he's trying to con us.]

Tomorrow I will... play with Tres.

I really want... a new toy!

If I had a sister... she would be like 'ga ga goo ga!'

If I had another brother...I would name him Tres. And I would boss him around.

The thing that makes me different is... that I give really good hugs!

My favorite things... are legos, Pixars (Cars), Hot Wheels, french fries, macaroni, Reese Cups and icees.

Something I don't like to do is... hurt my brother.

One place I really want to go right now... is to see Mickey and Pluto at Disney World and go to Donald's boat!

My favorite restaurant is... McDonald's.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

On his favorite things, he forgot, Frapprachinos (?), strawberries and Ms Bickie!!

12:02 PM  
Blogger tonnster said...

Transformer teeth still crack me up!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home