Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Bry's Disney Race!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bry's Disney Race!

Bryant got to run in the 4 & 5 year old race at Disney with his cousin Donovan.Hank said he was a little hesitant about doing it because he heard someone say that Mickey Mouse would be there and people dressed in big huge costumes are not on Bry's list of favorite things! But he went, ran, and had a blast!I guess you can tell that Mom wasn't there to fix his hair, but I love the shirt he's rockin'!His cousin Maggie made sure he wasn't running alone!He finished it!!Yeah!! And with no mouse sitings! :)All the participants got a Disney metal, but don't tell Bryant that! He keeps telling everyone that he won!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

How cute!!! I'm laughing about the hair....I'm soooo one of those moms- I even have to tell myself to quit fussin

11:39 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

That is so sweet. He is the cutest thing. That's my little buddy. I love the one of him joggin'. TOO CUTE!!

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home