Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: And in Sophie News

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

And in Sophie News

Things are settling down in our household. Still not complete with home improvements or packing, but we take that a day (or box) at a time! Pictures will come as things get completed. Since we are getting back into a semi-normal routine Sophie has gone back to sleeping through the night and taking two naps during the day. She's been in her bed since this past weekend, and doing great! I'm able to lay her down and she puts herself to sleep most times.We have the video monitor which gives me peace of mind with just being able to see her sleeping so peacefully in her bed anytime I want without disturbing her!

She eats baby food in the mornings. She eats Applesauce, Sweet Potatoes, Pears, Peaches, and Prunes so far. And at night, I give her cereal mixed with fruit before her last nursing session before bedtime.

She has days where she slobbers so much I end up changing her clothes 4 or 5 times! And she REALLY REALLY wants table food!

She can roll from front to back and back to front now. She can scooch across her baby bed too. She can just about sit up unassisted now. And she would rather be sitting up than laying down.

She laughs when we kiss her neck and belly. And she laughs and giggles at her brother's daily antics.

She has learned to pull bows out of her hair, and has even broken a couple! Bad baby, bad!

Her room is about done. We painted it a creamy yellow color, and we plan on putting crown molding up soon. And guess what finally found a home?Isn't that super cute? Thank you, again, Mel! I just love it and she can't quit staring at it when I change her!

One of the plans I have for her room is to paint the changing table you see in the picture white, and give it some polka dots to match her bedding. Since she is my last baby, I ain't scared to paint furniture! :)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy Lee said...

Oh I love those letters! Very very cute!

Word of warning - be careful when painting the furniture. We tried painting Maryella's bed before she was born and did something wrong and the paint wouldn't stick - just peeled right off.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Thanks, Amy Lee. I plan on sanding and cleaning it before we paint, but I'll check with people at Lowe's or somewhere too!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

I loved reading all of that stuff....all stuff we are about to enjoy soon than later :(

You gotta glue that green ribbon down on the V....OCD OCD OHHH can't handle it! I have to make Lily's still and I think I'm going to make the boys' too. So when are you going to take your pics? Not that I'm not happy with the changing table but I want MORE!!

Are her hands behind her head while she is sleeping?? That is JUST precious!!!

and... BAD BABY SOPH!! NO touch pretties!!!

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home