Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Alabama Christmas

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, January 04, 2008

Alabama Christmas

We got back home around 5:15 on Christmas afternoon. And since Santa still needed a few minutes to set up the wrapped gifts and fill stockings at our new house, we dropped Hank off at home, and the kids and I headed directly over to my parents house, without getting out of the car. We had Christmas with my parents and sister, Jennie, and my brother Matt, his wife Kayla (pregnant with Brody), and their son Tyler. We had already celebrated with my sister Tonnie and her family, but those pics will have to wait, seeing as how they are on my MIL's computer right now. Sigh. When we got there, we were greeted by a very excited Tyler! We managed to get all the kiddos together to get a picture while we waited on Hank to get there. Then it was time to pray and open presents!Hank was thrilled to have one of his Daniel Moore's framed this year! I even heard him tell my parents, "You know I have two more, right?" Joking, of course.Sophie got her first Holiday Barbie! This was a cool gift because many years ago, I go the first Holiday Barbie ever released as a Christmas gift and have every year up until my college days to pass onto my litte girl. They are all in the box too! The boys loved getting even MORE Star Wars loot! I mean, how long can one obsession go on? My sisters-in-law told me that their boys are STILL in the Star Wars phase and they are teenagers! Help! Tres got this Magic Kingdom game and the boys have had fun playing that already! Aunt Jennie was a happy camper once she got a hold of that baby! She loves her some babies!And Bryant decided to add one very special decoration to my parent's tree once we got there. We almost forgot his Silkie when it was time to head home! I actually had to run back inside to rescue him from the tree.

After all the presents were opened, we all sat down to eat steak and all the fixings! So good! Then we had to load up our crew and head to Santa's final destination... our new house!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

I have the holiday barbie's to pass on too :)

7:04 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

How did I miss this post too? Good gracious!

That's too cool...You & Mel, have yet another thing in common. This is getting weird people.

I think there needs to be a few more gifts under your parents tree!

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home