Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Good News, Bad News

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Good News, Bad News

The good news is that we had an amazing, and exhausting Christmas!! We spent this year in Valdosta with Hank's family. The entire family headed to Disney World for three days before Christmas and returned to Valdosta on Christmas Eve for all the normal festivities. We headed home on Christmas afternoon, and got in around 5, just in time to head over to do Christmas gifts and dinner with my family.

The bad news is that we left our camcorder in Valdosta. AAANNNDDDD on top of that, we had downloaded all of our digital pictures from Christmas in GA onto Hank's parents computer and tried to burn a disk. When we got home, we found ZERO pictures on the disk. I am NOT a happy camper to say the least! We have some amazing pictures and hilarious videos that NEED to be seen! :)

Hank heads back to his parents in a couple of weeks and I am mortified to report that pictures cannot be posted until I recieve them.

Until later, this is a very sad blogger, signing off.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I'm sad too! I didn't know your camcorder was left also! But please don't let this keep you from blogging anyway.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

I am very very sad!! I have been checking this blog 5-6 times a day for a update!! :(

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home