Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Intermission

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Intermission

Consider this an intermission in the show. It may take me until tonight to post the rest, but I wanted to get started! In the meantime, I leave you with my beautiful daughter laughing!
And looking gorgeous in her Sunday dress. I got this dress on clearance at Kohl's. It was originally $42 and I got it for $6.40!!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

AWE!! I could just eat her up!!

You ain't notin' but a SHOPPIN' DIVA!!!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Amy Lee said...

Jamie!!!! Oh my goodness - she's SO cute! Baby laughs are one my absolute favorite things in the whole world!
She is such a beautiful little girl! I know you are enjoying her so much!

2:21 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

So stinkin' cute!!!!!!

I need to go to Kohl's again!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I am so screaming on the inside...I LOVED that. It it so obvious how much you love her. Little did we know a year ago with both had baby girl's inside our bellies. It just makes me want to squeeze your neck ;) but it will have to wait till June! Next time you find something that cute for THAT cheap buy two and I'll pay ya for it!! I want that dress and that bow is to die for!!

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home