Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: BLESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, December 30, 2007

BLESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were certainly blessed this Christmas season. Hank and I received a card from my parents promising some plumbing parts and work from my parents! I was so excited! Not only was it something that we wanted, it was something we needed. Now, our washer and dryer are hooked up (that happened the day after Christmas). Up until that was hooked up, I had been hauling laundry to my parent's house every day. And we received a new kitchen sink and faucet of our choice. We're just waiting on when Dad or Matt has time to do it. But our sink is still hooked up until then!

From Hank's family we received annual passes to Disney. We already have trips planned for both boys' birthdays and possibly our anniversary. The bonus to that is that we get to see Hank's parents and the boys get to spend time with cousins every time we visit.

Tres got a set of Lego Star Wars and Star Wars Collectibles for Christmas from 'Santa.' From Grammy & Pop Pop he got another Lego Star Wars set (wanna know what we've been doing ever since we got home?). From his Aunt Jackie and family both boys received a Lego Gift card, good to spend at the Lego Store in Downtown Disney. They had an absolute field day spending their present! From my parents Tres received... can you guess... more Lego Star Wars, a Magic Kingdom Board Game and several more gifts.

Bryant also received Lego Star Wars and Star Wars Collectibles from 'Santa.' From Grammy and Pop Pop he got Moon Sand. From my parent's he got a set of Lego Star Wars, a Shrek matching game and several more gifts including a Star Bucks gift card (he's addicted to Mocha Frappacinos and my Mom calls him her coffee buddy!).

Tres got me a set of pearls from Wal-Mart. I know this because when I went to Wal-Mart on Friday, he showed me the case they were in!! He asks me every day if I'm wearing them, so if you see me out and about and you see me wearing pearls with a sweatsuit or jeans and a t-shirt... you'll know why. There is no other jewelry I'd rather wear right now (with the exception of my wedding ring)!

Another great gift that Hank received was a surprise from my parents. They had one of his Daniel Moore prints professionally framed! It looks so amazing! And it's already hanging down in the man cave/family room.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home