Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Our Adventure Begins

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, December 21, 2007

Our Adventure Begins

I've been up since 4:30 Birmingham time, and we are about to head to Disney. The kids got up willingly and got dressed then went willingly right back to sleep! :) The cars are being loaded even as I type. But no one seems to be in too big a hurry so I thought I'd take a minute and document this trip a bit.

Betsy and her crew got here yesterday late afternoon and everything kicked into high gear. We had a BLAST last night playing Sing Star and Guitar Hero. I have some seriously F-U-N-N-Y video from Sing Star. I laughed until I almost wet my pants! Here Ashton and I are dueling with a little Britney Spears "Hit Me Baby One More Time" and 'I must confess' that I beat her hinnie!! I thought it was pretty funny that when I realized that Sing Star was gonna be such a funny time, I said quietly, "I'll be right back" and everyone said, "She's going to get her camera!! It's gonna be on the blog!" I almost got locked out I think! :) This will be my last post until Christmas Eve more than likely! 'Ears' to all of you!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home