Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: School Days

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

School Days

Ready for his first official day of K-4... although he kept telling us it was his second day because he had come to school for orientation! :)
Waiting on the teachers to come and take the kids to their classrooms. Daddy went with us!
And this little man didn't even look back.

It was a weird feeling dropping him off at school for the first time. I didn't cry, but it did make me sad. I mean, it seems like he was Sophie's size just yesterday. And when I picked him up, he seemed to have grown up a few notches. I sure do love my little man!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

That pic of Hank and Tres is AWESOME!!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

I agree with Mel about the picture!

He'll be asking to borrow the car before you know it.

5:43 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

The pic is totally frame worthy!

Jamie...I am sitting here crying that Tres went to school, how sad is that!?!

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home