Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: First Hints of a Smile

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, August 24, 2007

First Hints of a Smile


I love this picture of my little angel! She's been doing pretty well at night. We've had a couple of nights where she's been getting up every 3 hours. Then last night, she went to every 4 hours. It made it feel a little more manageable to me! :)

Tres starts school (K-4)on Monday. My Mom watched Bryant and Soph so it could just be Tres and me. He got to meet his teacher and his class-mates while I went into orientation. He was thoroughly excited to hear about all the field trips he would be taking to places like Bud's Best Cookies, a pumpkin patch farm, a fire station, the zoo, and to the Children's Theatre. But most excited about the cookie one! :)

I am looking forward to a little one-on-one time with Bryant and Sophie when Tres is in school. That is the one thing I'm having a hard time with. Spending quality time with all my men and my little girl. Live and learn, I suppose!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Can you tell who she looks like yet?

3:25 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

First time I saw her she looked a little like Tres.
The second time she looked like Bryant's twin.
In this picture she looks like her Mama!!

10:18 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I think she is trying to "find" her look. Most of the time, I think she just looks like herself, but the other day when I was holding her, her expression was totally Tres.

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks like Fletch as a baby. See if you have any pictures.

Jackie

1:24 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

well I guess we aren't going to do everything exactly the same cause here I sit....36 weeks and TWO days pregnant!!

7:06 AM  
Blogger Matt and Traci said...

This is so precious. I just pull it up and stare at it all the time. I think she looks like a combo of you and Tres.

I also think Melanie and I need to start a “ladies in waiting” support group! 34 weeks and 2 days. Seeing you precious little girl helps a lot!

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home