Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Drive-In Adventures

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Drive-In Adventures

We planned an outing with my parents and Jennie this past Sunday evening. We made it back out to the Drive-In to see 'Surf's Up.' We loaded down the van with 7 people, 5 chairs, a cooler, and pillows (a necessity for the boys!) and headed out!
It was fun... and even comical. My Dad went and got some concessions (very cheap, by the way) and when he got back, my Mom proceeded to dump the nachos on my Dad's pant leg! Then I proceeded to drop a canned drink and puncture it, which shot soda all over my leg and Jennie's! Then I kept dropping food on myself! The boys, of course, made themselves comfortable in the back... and got irritated at me for taking their pictures! :)

Hank, my Dad, Tres, Bryant, and my nephew Luke actually went back last night (half price night) and saw 'Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer.' Hank said the boys were a little loud and kept him busy. But that's the beauty of the Drive-In: it's outside and kids can be loud! Also the fresh air helps them fall asleep on the way home! :)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

We really need to plan a trip there... where is it??? is there a website that shows what movies are playing?

7:27 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Nevermind... i found a number :)

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home