Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: 29 1/2 weeks

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, June 21, 2007

29 1/2 weeks

I forgot to post about the baby's doctor appointment last week. We are measuring good. I have still not gained any weight, which is baffling me, cause I eat whatever, but I stay pretty busy. The doctor says I'm 29 weeks... I think I'm 31 weeks. I'll start seeing the doctor every two weeks after July 4th.

I am now officially UNCOMFORTABLE! She is head down and as low as she can go! Riding in the car for long periods of time hurts. Walking hurts... No fun! But I still manage, so we're good.

I passed my glucose screening, and the iron levels in my blood look good. No dehydration like some of my other friends! :)

I'm having braxton hicks pretty regularly, which is pretty normal. I'm also feeling the need to get everything ready for her. So next week, I plan on washing all the 0-3 months stuff and get the basinet ready. People probably think I'm rushing it, but 'MY' due date and the 'DOCTOR' due date are 2 weeks apart. And I tend to have babies early. Better to be prepared, than to be scrambling last minute! I also did pre-registration last week with the hospital, and Hank should be filling out the paper work for his paternity leave today. Everything is coming together!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Staci said...

I know what you mean about the baby sitting low. I am not sure if my baby is head up or down at this point, but what ever it is, its in my cervix! Some times I'll be walking, or pick up Chloe and I think "OH MY GOSH THIS BABYS GONNA FALL OUT!" LOL. Thankfully that has not happened yet.

My Braxton hicks are strong, but not consistant. So that is good.

I like the room decor you picked for the baby! Cute stuff. So when do you guess you will deliver?

12:23 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I have known that mine were coming earlier than the doctor predicted too and sure enough they did. You are not silly just prepared and it is better to be prepared. By the way, Alex and I are very happy about the price you are asking for your house...as well as Beverly. Finally! Someone is asking what these houses are worth!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home