Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: The sign is officially in the yard!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The sign is officially in the yard!

EDIT: The fliers are out now too! I'm so obsessed, that I want to count them constantly to see how many are getting out there. Of course, we know that neighbors are probably grabbing some, cause that's what we do! :)


Now, I just gotta figure out how to change the ink cartridge in the printer, and the fliers can be out there, too!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

I will keep my ears open for buyers.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

i hope it sells quickly! if you need a realtor I got one for ya... if you need appraiser I got one of those too... actually i know someone who can do the title and closing! LOL I got this business covered! hahahhaa

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home