Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Random Thoughts

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Random Thoughts

Reflux sucks... that's why I'm sitting here after midnight and not asleep like a good little girl!

Our 4-D ultrasound is tomorrow morning. I'm a little nervous cause I just found out that someone I know discovered they were having a girl on their 4-D AFTER they had been told it was a boy! Also, what if she's ugly? Scratch that... not possible. Have you seen my children???

I really want an ice cream Snicker's Bar.

Our neighbor just put her house on the market. Good for us, I think. She is represented by an agent. We are doing FSBO. So, our hope is that when her agent brings folks over, they will want to stop by too! Oh, and we plan on doing an open house when she does! :) She is also pricing her house at exactly what we are going too.

Did any one you SEE that comment my husband left on the Daddy posts? Oh my goodness!! Could he be any more sexy??? Sorry ladies... so sorry your didn't get the best one, cause he's all mine!

I will leave you with our little impromptu family portrait from this morning. Don't be jealous that your family isn't as pretty! :)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

AWESOME family picture.
Jamie, seriously you are radiant.

12:01 AM  
Blogger dana said...

That was beautiful!! you are so creative

5:57 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

G O R G E O U S !!!!

4:13 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I absolutely love your family picture. Yes, your family is the most gorgeous for a family of only boy children but mine is the most beautiful with all girl children. (Hey, I had to compliment you while still making mine the best (: )

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home