Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: 4-D Bust!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, June 18, 2007

4-D Bust!

Well we got up early this morning and got into Bham for our 4-D Ultrasound. I was so excited with it being out first one! Right away, the tech found her low and in my pelvis and couldn't get a good face shot. So I got on my side and we went ahead and confirmed that she is indeed a 'she!' The tech said there is no question, at this point! No 'stem on the apple!' Thank You, Lord for peace of mind! Ha!
After being pushed on for a while, she still hadn't moved. So I got up and jumped around, and pushed on my belly myself. Then we had the boys talk to her (which normally gets a response from her of some kind).. but she is stubborn and wouldn't be moved. All of the 4-D shots look like she has her faced pressed up against glass or something. She looks funny! Here are things we did learn:

She has long fingers.
She has full lips.
She has lots of hair!
She weighs about 3 pounds.
She is already in the 'ready position' (face down and feet up-- the tech said that this can be an indication of an early delivery).
She stuck her tongue out at us.

None of the pictures were great... but I'll see if Hank can get something on here for you guys later!

NOTE TO SELF: Buy some little baby bows. Be sure to pack baby nail clippers in hospital bag when you get around to doing that (they won't cute their nails there for some reason and Bryant scratched up his whole little face in the first day and we didn't get his hospital pics because of it!).

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

I'm so sorry that your ultrasound did not go as planned but I know it was still fun to see her! It is kinda weird but seeing you or more like reading about your family makes me miss being pregnant and makes me sad that I will only have the chance to do it one more time. I have to admit that I feel like babying Ariana longer than I did Felicity just because she is the youngest. Did you do that with Bryant? Oh, in your family picture...Tres is definently you and Bryant is definently Dad (: It will be interesting to see baby Girl.

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home