Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Tropical Punch

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Tropical Punch

My mom and I went and found the baby bedding for Baby Girl this week! It's called Tropical Punch by Cocalo. I had another one picked out originally, but I saw this one set up in the store, and loved it! We got the bedding set and the mobile. But the rest of her room won't look like Tropical Punch mania! :) No lamp, or wallpaper border, or wall art, or rug, or chair. The boys really liked the animals, and I really liked the colors with the brown accents! Her crib is a dark, dark brown color. And more than likely, she will not have pink walls. So, the look will be dramatically toned down for this momma!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

very cute

2:19 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I think it's so sweet.

4:29 PM  
Blogger dana said...

I love it!!!

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home