Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Back from Disney

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Back from Disney

So we made make from Disney on Sunday night. The boys had a BLAST with their cousins (or 'friends' as Bryant calls them!). Tres especially enjoyed all the Star Wars characters at MGM this year. We went through Bryant's anxiety over the character all over again, but by the last day he was brave enough to get his picture with the Red Power Ranger and Buzz Lightyear.

We wore the t-shirts that Hank made us for Star Wars Weekend, and everyone, including Disney staff, was commenting on them! I have such an incredibly creative husband!

We spent some good time with the entire Boemer side of the family swimming, eating, and riding rides! It was a fun time. Hank has put together a photo story, and when he get's home, I'll get him to put it on here for me!

I did okay, being 7 months pregnant and huge. I had some swelling and got REALLY tired. My view the entire trip was the back of Hank as he pushed the stroller and I tried to keep up! :) My feet and back are glad to be back to everyday life!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger native-nc said...

Sugar cookies but it's made to look like playdough. Don't over- do -it momma! Take care of yourself!

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home