Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Deep Breath!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Deep Breath!

Shew! It's been a busy few days! Hank and I spent the majority of the weekend working on our house. Cleaning, odds and ends kind of stuff. We are pretty ready to put this bad boy on the market, but plan to wait until after we get back from Disney.

Sunday evening, a blog friend, Melanie, came into town and I got to meet her and her kids in person! It's so funny how you can get to know someone through a venue like this. I was amazed at how natural it felt to spend time with her. We played games Sunday evening, and laughed until we cried (and some of us may have even peed our pants...being pregnant and all!). We ate until we were sick of eating. We played games and talked until 2 am. That is not something I do anymore, and was so much fun!

Monday, I spent the morning getting things semi-ready for our vacation, then went and picked up Crystal and Mel and her boys. We ate at Chik-fil-A with Vickie and Mercy. Then we headed over to Watermark for a while. After that we went to the mall, and indulged Mel in as many cravings as we could! We were both pushing our strollers, constantly answering one of our two boys, and shopping for our girls on the way! I was truely sad to have to leave when I dropped them off! I have pictures, but I don't have time to download them now! I will do a slide show when I get back next week!

For now, I hope this video tides you all over! The boys were painting a project for Grammy & Pop Pop. The messiness almost got away from us!
You are instructed to ignore the huge pregnant woman who walks into the shot at the end! :)
And here they are are getting all cleaned up after the paint onslaught!
I had to rinse them off, wrap them in towels, clean the tub, then put them back in and bathe them. Such fun!

The boys also had their first tee ball game tonight and it was so much fun! Again, pictures will be posted when I get back! They did so good, and looked so darn cute in their little uniforms!

Well, I better sign off for now! We leave for Hank's parent's house in the morning. Then from there it's on to Disney! The boys are so excited that they went to bed early for us! Can you believe it!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Hahaha...I knew you would make mention of the preggo lady in the video!

I'll send you all my pics from the day & wait for you to send me yours before I post them. I forgot your camera is the one with me & the boys.

Have a wonderful time in Disney!

2:28 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

well i hate that i wasn't included on that fun.

6:38 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

AWESOME TIME! SOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!THANKS!!

6:47 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

YOU GUYS CALLED IT!!!!

I think I just peed myself again.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home