Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Random Stuff!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Random Stuff!

We tried out the Snugli this morning! We never really thought about getting one of these before, but I can definitely see how it could come in handy with a third child. Hank was practicing for our Disney trip in December when she will be 4 months old!

We are also selling some little boy clothes on ebay. Just trying to make a little money off of the fortune we invested in our little fellows! :)

Also, we are planning on registering both Tres and Bryant for tee ball throught the YMCA program for the summer. They are both so excited! Tres was talking in his sleep about wearing his jersey and hat last night! It made us laugh.

3 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Hank looks excited!

11:55 AM  
Blogger Staci said...

I'm not sure how the snugli will work for you, I didn't have a good expereince with mine until I bought the Bjourn carrier- even though it was $119.00 it was worth EVERY PENNY! I used it SO much. I bought it for Chloe when she was 3 months old, I only wish I would have had it before. I know with this baby I will use it from the start. Of course the smaller the baby is the easier the Snugli will work for you- its when they get bigger that it can be a problem- your back will start to hurt and you get sweaty. But if you get some babyshower money or just want to try out a bjourn go to babiesrus or target and see the difference. I'm telling you it was a blessing to have. We carry it with us still and Chloe is 19 pounds.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

you can use that recipe on the blog if you want... i'm honored :) I bought the frozen seasoned veggies... they're by green giant :)

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home