Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Just a little shopping trip

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Just a little shopping trip

This past Thursday, I got word from my friend Eric that a lady at his work was having a yard sale and she was selling all of her little girls baby clothes. I gave her a call, and she let me come over early. I bought a BOAT LOAD of clothes! All in excellent to pristine condition! Everything from size 3 mos to 2T in dresses, sleepers, pj's, shorts, etc. I bought 3 pair of shoes, a package of unopened onsies from Old Navy, 4 blankets, a travel bottle warmer, the CUTEST little swimsuit (for next year), and a ton of other stuff I'm probably forgetting! I spent $50 and couldn't have been happier! All the name brands were Gymboree, Gap, Old Navy, Osh Kosh, etc.

The CuTeSt little bikini! Yeah, this may be the only one she is allowed to own! :)
Here are some of my favorite dresses that we got for $2 a piece!

This morning, I started out my day at around 6:15 am. Jennifer Snyder and I headed out to Jemison to visit Nicole's yard sale. I found some cute little shoes, a couple of sleepers and a blanket that matched on of the sleepers. I included that stuff in the the pics above. It was good to see Nicole, but she was side- tracked, so we headed back toward my house.

We hit several more yard sales. We had just about decided to just give up and head back home, when we two GREAT ones! I got a brand new Snugli for $6, a brand new (in the box)4-in-1 bathtub for $6...

a couple pair of shoes...
(I just LoVe the pink sparkley Mary Janes!) and a bunch of other little stuff. These pictures are a small representation of everything I got! I found some deals, ladies!

Then this afternoon, we took a little drive out to Tuscaloosa, and came home with this...A NEW VAN!!! Thanks to Hankie selling his Corvette and some savings, we were able to afford a brand new 2007 Kia Sedona! This is not the color we got. I am too tired to search for the exact color! We got Velvet blue, a deep navy. I love it! Can't you tell?And the boys love it too! Who wouldn't? Doors that slide open at the push of a button... stow-and-go third row seat... a 10 year/100,000 mile warrany... 5 year road-side assistance... and a ride as smooth as silk! We made a stop tonight and picked up some plastic floor mats to try and save the carpet some, and two seat covers for the bucket seats. We'll probably move the boys to the back seat once sweet pea is born, but for now, they are content where they are!

4 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

The Queen of finding a deal was at it again!

I can't believe you got the van already!!! When you coming to get me for our next day out?

10:20 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I don't even think I gave you a hug! I'm sorry :(

I like the new ride!

7:54 AM  
Blogger Staci said...

Wow, that's my kind of post. Love all the yard sale deals and the mini van is making me drool! I will be needing one of those some time in the near future.
I love the kini for baby girl. Chloe would totally look cute in that! LOL. Good thing I didn't see it first at a sale I would have fought you for it!

I'm glad I don't know the gender of this baby- if I knew it was a boy I'd be in trouble buying up all the boy stuff I could get my hands on.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I'm squealing like a pig...such a dork. You have to keep taking pics- I'm just going to live through you for a while!!

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home