Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: A New Adventure Begins!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, April 16, 2007

A New Adventure Begins!

We had our sonogram a couple of days earlier than we originally intended to. So we found out this morning, that we will be adding a little more estrogen to the Boemer household! IT'S A GIRL! Here is the money shot... and a profile picture for you to enjoy!
Doesn't she just look like a princess already with her little nose stuck up like that! We are waiting to introduce her name to everyone until D-Day though!

8 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

Oh my word!! I see she's like Ms. Bickie. She doesn't like to wear panties either!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

10:08 AM  
Blogger dana said...

So exciting... congrats. Were you wanting a girl, or are you used to boys and wanted another boy? Congratulations I am so excited for ya

10:47 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

Congrats! I know you are excited. I think it is so funny what the boys want to name her.

10:54 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Yay! Peanut Butter is a GIRL!!!!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Well it's been less than 24 hours have you started shopping yet??

5:36 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

We did stop at the mall after the doctor, but didn't find anything we REALLY had to have. Also, I looked online at baby bedding at Babys R Us and looked at oldnavy.com and gap.com and almost bought some stuff but decided to hold off too. I'm finding I'm gonna be a little picky! :)

5:47 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Congrats!!! I know you have to be excited!

4:13 AM  
Blogger Staci said...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=72751325

check out her myspace layout! I think you should use this one too! So cute.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home