Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Package Fun!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Package Fun!

Our baby girl got a present from her Aunt Jackie yesterday! We came home and the boys and I had fun finding the package and going through it!

I'm sure she had help from a couple of my nieces, so thank to all of you girls!
My favorite was the little 2-piece white garden set. Hank's favorite was the Daddy's Little Girl sleeper. Bryant liked the bunny on the bibs. And Tres liked the purple Princess onsie!

3 Comments:

Blogger dana said...

I have a hard time when it comes to girls clothes too, I was so excited I got to buy them when Emma came along. I love boy clothes, but the girl ones have so many more options and are cuter (just my opinion)

9:49 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

My fav. is the white one too.

5:58 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Awe....She did good! This little girl, will never go naked. ;)

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home