Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: 2007 Kia Sedona!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

2007 Kia Sedona!

Here is our van in the light of day! I love the color. It's called Velvet Blue!Hank spent a good bit of time on it over the last couple of days. He scotch-guarded the seats and the carpets. We had also found some plastic sheets that he cut to fit under the seats to help keep them as clean as possible for as long as possible! And we found some grey seat covers at Big Lots for $5 a piece to cover the two bucket seats where the boys carseats are. He also wants to find one of those car bra thingies to help keep bugs off the front when we travel.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Target has a good selection of car accessories. Does you van have a DVD player??? We have a portable one that is actually Jessica's, we've had to use it for a few trips to south alabama.

Question... once you move the boys to the back row is there enough room for you to reach them in order to buckle them in their seats?? That has always been my concern with mini vans. Right now I have all three littles ones in the middle seat but poor jessica has to climb in and out of the back window to get in the 3rd row of seats.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Staci said...

Our big lots closed down. I miss it! I could always find good deals there! I love the van. I can't wait for us to have one some day! I hate getting in and out of the car with the baby- I always hit someones head!!!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

It looks like the same color as our last van. I kinda wish we still had a van because it is bigger than the Pacifica. Oh well, we shall see how long it lasts.

6:25 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Love it! Are you keeping the road hot? I would be!

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home