Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: 11 ounces

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, April 19, 2007

11 ounces

That is how much the baby weighs right now. So if you have a canned drink, and you take a drink of it... that's about how much my baby weighs.

Also, she is kicking the crap outta me! Not hurting me, just letting me know she's there! Sometimes, I imagine that she is doing karate on my kidneys or jumping on my bladder like a trampoline. I can barely feel her on the outside though.

I hurt my back a couple of nights ago. Tres woke up crying the other night. Hank went in to lay with him, but since Bryant was in there too, I went in and just decided to pick him up and take him to our room. When I bent over to lay him in my bed, I felt something in my back give. It's been really fun (sarcasm in full effect here) not being able to do stuff. THe normal everyday stuff that keeps the house in decent shape. Laundry. Dishes. You name it. It's frustrating! Hank and my Mom have been lifesavers though! So while I sit on my butt with a heating pad on and take my one Tylenol I'm allowed, they bustle around and help. I love you both! Today is better. I'm still feeling twinges though, so I'm taking it as easy as possible.

I guess that's it! Until next time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Staci said...

My baby is practcing karate too. This time around its totally different. Hope your back feels better soon.

8:52 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Goodness gracious! What a time to hurt your back. I guess packing things up is on hold? If I didn't have a helpless hubby at home, I would come over to help you.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home