Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Unexpected Blessings!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Unexpected Blessings!

Some of our neighbors are moving and just came over to my house and gave us their changing table! It's in excellent condition! It's light wood colored and is a sleigh sort-of design with a little drawer. What a blessing! I'm going yard-saling this Saturday, and thought I would try to find one, but now I don't have to! Now all I need is a Bumbo and an exersaucer!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

I gotcha bumbo

1:51 PM  
Blogger native-nc said...

This year will be the first time for Justus, so I planning on wearing red....all over. We're going with our MOPS group so other kids will be there too. Yummy, I"m ready to go now.

2:54 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

That's super cool!

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home