Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, March 12, 2007

Okay, we're trying to keep it together here. It looks like Hank and I will be flying into Pennsylvania this coming Monday. A week from today.

In the meantime, I'm making a checklist today of all that we need to do to get our house ready to sale. We are doing this anyway, so the timing couldn't be more perfect. I'm up to my eyeballs in boxes and bins. And every night I lay in bed thinking about what else I need to pack up.

The boys are aware but oblivious (if that makes any sense) to what is going on. Tres asked me yesterday if we moved far away, would he still see his cousins. But I think he doesn't grasp the concept.

The volleyball tournament this past weekend went pretty well. We came in 5th or 6th out of twelve teams. We definitely have played better ball... but I'm still so proud of those girls! We have another tournament in Pensacola this weekend, so it will be a long week, weekend, and beginning of the week for this already pooped mom.

When I got home yesterday, Hank and I took them to see Charlotte's Web at the dollar theater. I cried. And Tres has been asking me "Am I dying?" ever since. Thanks Charlotte.

Well, I better get back to it! Everytime I feel myself starting to get anxious over this situation, I remind myself that God has our very best in mind. He isn't going to let us down.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Where is the dollar movie????

1:10 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Ok, so if you are having a girl...just note that your ticker up there is calling her cha cha a cheeseburger.....hmmmmm.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

How exciting!

Chloe is happy most of the time!

Chloe's heartbeat was about that pace too- it was always in the middle, never fast never slow. I read it could be as slow as 112 that is really slow~ We will see.

We are working on names now!

7:10 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I cannot believe there is a possibility for you to move away...i mean I know you guys have been looking for a bigger house, but to move AWAY was far from my mind. I hope you have fun on your trip and God closes the door if it is not from him or opens it wide up if it is (: Can't wait to find out what your having!

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home