Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Mr. Independent x 2

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, March 16, 2007

Mr. Independent x 2

My boys like to dress themselves. I often hear, "I no need you help, Mommy!" from Bryant. Tres still likes me to put on his shoes... but only after he has chosen them!So what do you think? My personal favorite part of Bryant's outfit is his Mickey Mouse socks, pulled up to his knees. And I love the addition of Tres's Sunday shoes to this ensemble!

Note all the boxes in the background! We are moving one way or another... I've just stayed busy packing! It keeps my mind occupied!

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

*snicker* They are so funny.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! It looks like Bry has both legs stuck in one leg of his shorts!

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home