Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: I feel like I'm forgetting to tell you something....

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, January 04, 2007

I feel like I'm forgetting to tell you something....

Still don't have a clue where the Christmas pictures are! I know we have some really good ones, but the only ones I know of, are on my Mom's computer.

The boys have been pretty engrossed with their new toys lately. They play Cars, Star Wars, Firemen, and Gamecube constantly!

The boys and I went to Valdosta to visit with Hank's parents, sister Jackie, and her family from the Thursday after Christmas to New Years Eve. We had a blast! My mom went down with me so I wouldn't be traveling alone. We played Phase 10 dice and cards, Skipbo, Farkle, and other card games until we were blue in the face with my nieces Maggie and Delaney! The boys went to a theme park called Wild Adventure with my Mother-in-law and Jackie, while my mom and I took Maggie and Delaney shopping and had so much fun!

New Years Eve was fun. The boys spent the night with my parents because Hank had pre-arranged it so that he could take me on a date! He took me to the Olive Garden. But he started feeling not-so-great, so we just hit Target then headed home. We thought briefly about seeing a movie, but nothing sounded good to us. We just spent some time together watching TV and playing games. I actually fell asleep before the ball dropped, but Hank woke me up and kissed me at midnight.

Since then, I've had my permanant crown put in and... Hmmm... What else?...



OH YEAH!
I'M PREGNANT!

8 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Yeah... that would put me at like 10 months pregnant. Not gonna do it! :)

9:04 AM  
Blogger dana said...

I left a comment on xanga, but CONGRATULATIONS!! I would love to have another one, or 2 oh well... i will live through you..lol. Hope the sickness subsides. Are you guys going to find out the sex? I am so excited for ya!!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

We will most definitely be finding out the sex! Since I have two boys, I'm prepared for that. But if it's a girl, I need to know so I can get girly stuff! :)

2:45 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Ebay has been my new found love... again. I'd forgotten what awesome deals you can find there!!!! Maybe if you have a little girl you can... well nah... you'd want all new stuff for your first girl... when the newness wears off try ebay

3:59 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

About time..........I've been checking on here 10 times a day waiting for you to post it!!! Again- so excited :)

8:23 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

So, so sick! No actual throw-up... just the constant feeling that at any moment I'm gonna heave. Tres will be almost 5 and Bryant will be 3 1/2... so that sounds a lot better to me than 18 months did!

8:37 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Yay! For the new baby!!! I thought I better leave a comment. hehe

8:08 PM  
Blogger Danielle B. said...

Hey! Oh my! Another one! Girl you are a trooper. I have always said that I don't know how my mom did it with 4 kids. Congrats! I hope this one is a girl! You need some hormonal equality in your house. I know how it is with all boys!

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home