Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: A River Runs Through It

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, December 17, 2006

A River Runs Through It

So I got all the guys in bed tonight (Hank included!), and I did some more wrapping (are we ever gonna be done?). I had just put away the paper, when I hear Tres's door open. He comes out crying, and I sit down on the couch and open my arms to him. As he gets closer I see that he is holding his pee pee. I can only assume that he was asleep, because that is the only way I can account for what he did next. He peed on me! I screamed, and that must have scared him, cause he stopped just long enough for me to get him into the bathroom. I swear he peed for a good solid minute! Poor baby had a full bladder!

NOTE TO SELF: Disinfect couch and make sure Tres goes potty before he falls asleep.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Oh my gosh! Be sure to tell me where this happened next time I come over, so I can avoid this spot. hehe

9:27 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

OMG!! That's funny!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home