Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Jennie's Christmas Party

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Jennie's Christmas Party



My sister Jennie invited us to eat with her at the Mitchell Center for their Christmas party. Jennie works with a bunch of very special people here in Calera. They put together yo-yo's, water bottles, put washers in different items, and many more things.

I was so tickled by a couple of the guys that we ended up eating with. One of them kept telling me over and over that "You been bad! Santa gonna bring you coal!" Then he would laugh and run off. The other one had his front shirt pocket stuffed full of pens! He's actually the one in the picture sitting behind Jennie and the boys looking toward the camera.

I am very proud that my kids accept anyone for who they are, differences and all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home