Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Busy, Fun Days

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, December 22, 2006

Busy, Fun Days


Yesterday, Mom,the boys, and I spent a little time picking up a few last things and stocking stuffer shopping. Then we headed over to Matt & Kayla's house for dinner. The boys love playing with other people's toys! And Tyler has a ride-on Thomas train that Bryant isn't too big for. He was having so much fun on that thing!

Tyler was so much fun to watch on his 'home turf!' He was showing toys to the boys, and he was trying to say their names. He is such a cutie anyway!

This is about the best picture I could get of him cause he was on the move all night long! :) But look at the picture I found on their refridgerator! Kayla's Mom, Karen, took this one I think. I know it's not the best quality because it's a picture of a picture, but get over it!


After we left there, the boys went home with Grandaddy so that Mom and I could head back to the mall to pick up a few specific things at Parisians. We closed it down at 10. Then we came back to Belk in Alabaster and closed them down at 11! I love doing that kind of stuff at the holidays though!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

Look's like yall had fun!

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home