Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Reunited and it feels so gooooddd!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Reunited and it feels so gooooddd!

So Hank and I got in from Nashville today around 7... and shortly after, my parents came home from Florida with our kids! They brought home a whole bag full of toys! Cars and color books and tractors! You would have thought Santa had already come and gone. So, if you guys are reading this: Thank you Aunt Debbie, Aunt Gayla, Uncle Butch, Mew Maw Susan and everyone else! My kids had a blast and you blessed them! Thank you. I hope you guys enjoyed them as much as they enjoyed you! Tres told me tonight that Dylan (my cousin's little boy) is his best friend. And the sugar cookies are AWESOME! Thank you for the recipe, Aunt Debbie! How did you know I love recipes?

Hank and I had a blast with our good friends Danny and Jackie. Their little girl Morgan is BEAUTIFUL! I wish that I had not had a brain fart while we were packing. I packed the camera, and left the memory card securely in our hard drive where I had recently downloaded pics. Smart, I know.

I'll scan her picture in soon, though. She smiles and giggles and is so stinkin' pleasant! I just adore her! We spent Saturday at Oprey Mills Mall doing some shopping and bonding. Then we headed over to eat Mexican near their house. Then we went back to their house and played video games, watched sports, and movies and laughed and ate some more until the wee hours! So much fun!

This morning we watche Superman and chilled until Hank and I had to leave.
Right now, the boys are piled in bed with their Daddy and watching the Polar Express. I snuck away to update and clean up toys! I can't believe that one week from tonight we'll be setting up Santa! I'm excited!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

That sound's fun! I cant wait till santa come's too!

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home