Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Christmas Plans

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas Plans

The boys went out with Hank this morning and bought me presents from them! I am baking sugar cookies, and got some sweet potato casseroles ready for tomorrow. Hank is trying to watch the Papa Johns.com bowl, but the boys are craving his attention! Can't say that I blame them... they didn't get to see a lot of his this last week!

EVERYTHING is ready! I even have a really big surprise for Hankie and I can't wait for his reaction!

We will be going to church in the morning, then to the Gray House Grill in Homewood. There is a singing Santa and Mrs. Claus who will be there so that should be fun (or interesting if Bryant still hates him!). Then we will come home, and let the boys open Christmas from us before we head to my Grandparent's house for the annual Christmas Eve Party. At the party, we'll play Dirty Santa with 30+ people who know what they like! Then we'll drive the boys around and look at lights until they fall asleep. We'll transfer them inside and upstairs at my Mom and Dad's house before we set up Santa and hit the hay!

I can't believe we're so close! I think Christmas is even better now that I have kids!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

I hope yall had alot of fun.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home